Custom Sports Lockers for Clubs, Schools and Colleges
Sports lockers are essential to any locker room, whether at a club, school, college, or other organization. They provide a secure and convenient place for athletes to keep their belongings, to change clothes, and to prepare for their games or training.
Cool Lockers® presents a wide range of heavy-duty lockers that you can customise and configure to meet your specific needs. Our lockers can withstand the rough use of high energy sports players, are weather-resistant, have vents and drains, and are completely secure.
In addition, our lockers come in a range of bright colors that will enhance the design of your locker room.
Browse through our locker catalogue or contact us to learn more today.
What Are Sports Lockers?
Sports lockers are specially designed storage compartments that cater to the requirements of those involved in any sporting or physical activity. They are designed to store clothing, bags, sports equipment, and valuable items for the players. Vents ensure that air can flow in the lockers, helping keep clothes and equipment fresh.
Whether it’s a small sporting club or a professional league team, Cool Lockers® lockers are designed to keep everything from personal belongings to sports gear safe and secure in your locker rooms.
Who Are Sports Lockers For?
All sports enthusiasts understand how important sports lockers are for athletes and clubs, but not all sports lockers are the same.
Depending on the type of sport and the equipment required, the size of the team, and the available space, you will need different kinds of locker configurations to fulfil your players’ needs.
What Are the Benefits of Sports Lockers?
- Safe and Comfortable Space: Having a safe space to secure their valuable belongings and sports gear helps the athletes stay focused.
- Sense of Identity and Pride: Sports clubs with lockers showcasing their colors, logos or slogans helps to create a sense of belonging and pride among their players and members. Locker rooms can express the teams’ personality and culture, which can inspire the players and members to perform and enjoy their sports more.
- Positive Mood and Atmosphere: Locker rooms support the mood and morale of the teams. If you are considering installing sports lockers, look for lockers that create a positive atmosphere in the locker room and complement your space’s decor and style.
- Keep Your Fields, Courts, and Sports Halls Organized: Well-designed sports lockers help athletes organize their sports equipment and gear. This helps keep the sports hall and fields tidy and clear of clutters. Lockers also make it easier for people to find their belongings when they are ready to leave.
- Maintain Good Hygiene Practices: Sharing sports gear, equipment, and facilities increases the risks of spreading germs and bacteria. Sports lockers encourage good hygiene practices by allowing people to store their personal items separately, reducing the risk of contamination. In addition, sports lockers should preferably have ventilation for air circulation and hygiene ventilation.
How Do I Choose the Right Sports Lockers for My Space?
- Size and Design: Determine what your players want to store in the lockers and choose the size and design accordingly. Lockers come in all shapes and sizes, and while some are wider, others may be taller or deeper. You can also choose custom-made lockers that come with additional compartments, hooks, rods, and so much more.
- Material and Quality: Sports lockers need to be tough and robust. It is worth investing in a high-quality material that’s resistant to damage from scratches, dents, bumps and so on. In addition, as sports gear can get damp and sweaty, water-proof or moisture-resistant lockers will not only last longer but are easier to clean.
- Lock and Accessory Options: Whether you require padlocks, key locks, or digital locks will depend on the kind of valuables your members will store in the lockers. You can also add special accessories to make your members feel valued, such mirrors and shelves. Other accessories like vent holes or rail hooks will be necessary for some sports clubs.
- Durability and Service Provider: Lockers should be a one-time investment. When purchasing sports lockers, look for lockers that come with a decent warranty and will resist damage for many years to come.
Requirements of Different Sports Lockers
- Here’s a description of types of lockers that suit particular sports:
- Golf, Ice hockey, and Baseball lockers must be relatively tall to accommodate clubs, sticks or bats.
- Football lockers should should also come with high durability.
- Draining and ventilation features are especially suitable for sports like swimming or snow sports. With these features, you won’t have to worry about the dripping and collection of excess water or the development of mould and odour due to moisture.
- Players of basketball, volleyball and so on appreciate lockers that come with rail hooks for hanging uniforms and changes of clothes.
Why Choose Cool Lockers®?
Whether you need lockers for a specific sport or wish to create a standard locker room for multiple sports, Cool Lockers® has got you covered. We have a wide selection of heavy-duty lockers made from high-quality polyethylene that are aesthetically pleasing and 100% functional.
Our robust lockers are suitable for all sports being resistant to damage from corrosion, water and harsh chemicals. They are easily cleaned with a simple wash. Here’s a list of features of Cool Lockers® sports club lockers: –
- Resistant to damage from knocks and bumps
- Resistant to damage from cleaning solvents
- UV resistant
- Corrosion and Weather resistant
- Optional padlocks available